AirLink® Raven RV50 LTE Industrial Gateway
The AirLink® Raven RV50 is the industry’s lowest power LTE gateway. Simple to install and easy to manage, the Raven RV50 industrial gateway is designed to connect critical assets and infrastructure. Ideal for industrial-grade applications in energy, utilities and smart-city infrastructure, the Raven RV50 provides real-time remote connectivity for SCADA, distribution management systems and metering.
With LTE coverage on major global networks, the Raven RV50 brings the benefits of broadband connectivity to the most challenging environments, where servicing is not an option and power is often scarce. It is the industry’s only 4G gateway with 2G power consumption. LTE bandwidth makes it a viable alternative to costly wired and wireless technologies, providing a future-proof solution that protects investment in power infrastructure.
- LTE performance at 2G power consumption
- State-of-the-art LTE coverage spanning 11 LTE frequency bands
- Single product variant for all major North American network operators
- Fully automatic network operator switching—just insert the SIM
- Provides network connectivity via Ethernet, Serial and USB
- Remote configuration, software update, and monitoring with AirLink Management Service (ALMS)
- 3 year warranty
- Meets industrial-grade certifications including Class 1 Div 2, MIL-STD-810G, IP64 ingress protection
- Supports up to 5 VPN tunnels for secure cellular communications
- Events Engine for alert reporting to third party server platforms
- Application Framework (AAF) offers real-time onboard data processing
- GPS for tracking equipment
AirLink Management Service (ALMS)
The Raven RV50 can be remotely managed by AirLink Management Service (ALMS) - the cloud management solution ranked “best-in-class” by ABI Research. ALMS supports over-the- air device registration, configuration and software updates. Variables such as signal strength, network technology, location, temperature and voltage can be remotely monitored to help maintain connectivity.
Dashboards display up-to-date views of the entire deployment, and custom reports can be set-up to monitor critical events and prevent downtime.