As the use of mobile devices increases substantially in the workforce, securing company content and IP becomes more significant. It is then easier for staff to use company-owned and privately-owned mobile devices to check corporate e-mail, attachments and who knows where those attachments gets saved and/or shared.
It is imperative for any business to take ownership of the security of their business’s content, wherever this is being accessed from. The solutions we provide in the mobile space provide such security.
Below are some more features and compliance factors. Please feel free to download whitepapers that provide more detailed information in this regard.
- Malicious or Risky App Prevention & Management
- Strong Authentication using Certificates
- Secure Mobile Gateway
- Per App VPN
- App-level DLP Control
- App Reputation Services
- Ongoing Compliance Monitoring
- Device Quarantine / Selective Wipe
- Compliant to FIPS 140-2, PCI-DSS,
- Advanced Encryption
- Content Policy Management
- Security Containers
- Remote Password Change