Mobile Application Management
The MobileIron’s MAM capabilities help IT manage the entire application life cycle from making the applications available in the enterprise app storefront, securing applications on the device, enforcing user authentication, isolating them from personal apps, to retiring them.
Also, depending on the end-user’s role in the organization, Mobile@Work automatically installs the mobile applications that have been assigned to that end-user by default. It may also be that your mobile workforce share a mobile device e.g. shift workers like Nurses and may also require different applications. MobileIron caters for such situations too with multiple user use. Enterprise data can only be exchanged between applications that are part of the secure MobileIron container.
- Apps@Work enterprise application storefront.
- Distribution and access control of secure in-house and third party applications.
- AppConnect to containerize app data at rest.
- Per App VPN for data-in-motion encryption.
- Silent app setting configuration.
- App policy control to restrict open-in, copy and paste functions.
- Rich eco-system of AppConnect enabled third party apps.