Mobile Device Management
MobileIron’s MDM capabilities enable IT to secure and manage mobile devices across multiple operating systems, providing secure corporate email, automatic device configuration, certificate-based security, and selective wipe of enterprise data for both corporate and user-owned devices.
The MobileIron Client, Mobile@Work, works with MobileIron Core to apply policies and configure email, Wi-Fi, VPN, and security certificates. It creates a clear separation between personal and business data. Should the end-user leave the company or if the device is lost, IT can selectively wipe all corporate data on the device. The MobileIron Platform allows IT administrators to apply granular controls based on a variety of parameters such as device-type, device-ownership and employee role. With this granular policy framework, the IT administrator can both alleviate end-user privacy concerns and lessen the organization's burden of complying with a wide range of privacy laws.
- Multi-OS support, including iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile
- Establish mobile security policies and compliance rules
- Enterprise infrastructure integration
- On board certificate authority
- Wi-Fi, email and VPN Configuration
- Support for Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) programs
- Secure access gateway
- Email attachment protection
- Advanced Reporting
- Selective wipe
- Certified use of FIPS 140-2 cryptographic modules
BYOD Features Include
- Separation of personal and enterprise apps and content while preserving the native mobile user experience.
- Self-service enterprise Appstore, Apps@Work for employees.
- Embedded certificate authority to manage device and end-user identity.
- Certificate-based security to secure email end-to-end and minimize the risk of data loss.
- Sophisticated posture monitoring and automated remediation policy workflow.
- BYOD Device Registration Portal for employee self-service.